I understand that the outcome of your divorce can affect the rest of your life.
Did you know the average cost of a divorce in Pasadena, CA is $90,000?
That’s $45,000 per “side.” My divorce mediation will cost you less than 5% of that.
Call me for a free initial phone consultation at 626-710-4140.
— How Mediation Works —
- Divorcing spouses meet with me, a neutral third party mediator, to try to reach an acceptable, amicable divorce agreement.
- As a mediator in Pasadena, I can help divorcing spouses communicate and negotiate effectively in a safe setting, but I don’t make any decisions for you.
- I work to understand your unique family dynamics and can bring knowledge, experience and new ideas to the table. This results in a faster resolution and smoother transition for your family.
- Mediation takes the crucial divorce decisions away from an impersonal judge and puts it back in your control.
— What I Do For You —
- I provide a safe, peaceful environment in Pasadena where both parties can work together to come up with solutions.
- I will help you make decisions and reach an agreement. I take the time to learn all of your concerns and needs, including child custody, visitation, parenting time, finances, property settlement, alimony and child support plus all of the personal details the courts do not address.
- I can offer middle of the road ideas and suggestions when you get stuck.
- For those with children, I use an extensive questionnaire both parties complete that helps resolve any parenting and child care issues for years to come. I’m also a California Registered Legal Document Assistant, which means I can help prepare and file all the necessary paperwork for you.
— How You Benefit —
- You save money by avoiding the high Pasadena attorney and litigation fees.
- You avoid or drastically reduce the amount of time away from work or children to reach an agreement.
- You control the outcome by resolving your concerns and reaching an amicable agreement with my help. Court battles are avoided.
- Custody and future care of children is resolved quickly. I also can help resolve custody and care issues concerning pets.
- My documents are state of CA court-approved, so the process moves quickly and efficiently.
Do I Need a Divorce Attorney?
There are a lot of benefits to starting the process and meeting with a divorce mediator. Cost and time are a few things that can be in your benefit.
See what may be in your best interest when starting your divorce process.